If you have a compliment or a complaint about the Police Department, please download, print and fill out the form using the button below.
Completed forms may be dropped off, sent via email, FAX or traditional mail.
These procedures must be followed when registering compliments or complaints about this agency or any of its employees.
- Compliments or Complaints may be initiated by any person.
- Compliments or Complaints may be submitted orally or in writing.
- Compliments or Complaints concerning juveniles may be initiated by a parent or guardian, however, the juvenile must be available for interview.
Persons wishing to file a compliment or complaint may:
- Contact any on-duty supervisor
- Request a compliment/complaint form at the Reception Desk
- Contact the Administrative Captain
Contact the Chief of Police
Newington Police Dept.
71 Fox Point Road
Newington, NH 03801